ESG Activities Supply Chanin Initiatives
Promoting CSR Procurement
"OKI Group Procurement Policies" reflect three basic points: "We will select suppliers in a fair and honest manner," "We will promote procuring activities that incorporate the concepts of CSR," and "In addition to pursuing appropriate levels of quality and cost, we will work to ensure a stable procurement of materials." As a CSR guideline for our suppliers, we produced OKI Group Supply Chain CSR Deployment Guidebook(*), based on which we conduct CSR surveys of our domestic and overseas suppliers using a self-assessment questionnaire. We also visit our domestic suppliers to monitor their CSR initiatives, and we give feedback about the survey results to each supplier with requests to make corrections as necessary. In light of growing stakeholder interest in ESG, we are expanding and reviewing the content of these CSR surveys.
- * Our guidebook conforms to the Supply-Chain CSR Deployment Guidebook published by Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA). It covers such areas as human rights and labor, occupational health and safety, the environment, fair trade and ethics, and product quality and safety.
OKI Group Procurement Policies
List of Requests for suppliers
- Compliance with laws, regulations, and societal norms
- Compliance with laws and regulations related to production and sale of materials, environmental laws and regulations, laws and regulations related to product safety, laws and regulations related to labor, occupational health and safety, and other laws and regulations
- Prohibition of child labor and forced labor
- Prohibition of discrimination by race, gender, or other characteristic
- Realizing a safe and sanitary working environment
- Prohibition of deviation from fair business practices
- Environmental considerations
- Sound and stable business management
- Appropriate levels of quality and cost, and stable supply
- Appropriate management and protection of information
- Cooperation for continuous supply
- Basic policy for conflict minerals
- Click here to download Adobe Reader.